Friday, July 4, 2014

A year of Change and Personal Development

I was just looking at this past year - yeah... I haven't posted since last JULY. Wow... As a read them, I was a different person back then, and so much has changed since! I was a very depressed person it seemed. My posts were like Eeyore's black cloud. Many things have changed since then...


On September 7, 2013, I made my first change. I did a 10 Day Celebrity Transformation. Thank you to Dave Sandoval, my big sister and Arna for introducing this AMAZING healthy journey. I was on a path that was full of processed foods, eating unhealthy, but healthy, but not healthy enough. I was at an all time low weighing in at 125 lbs. No babies in this body any more but I was eating as if I had twins! I bought my first size 8 pants... haven't done that EVER.


So, I decided to make the change.


I received my kit on September 11th and started the next day. For 10 days, I took a vacation from regular food, regular eating. I had my aminos and my power shake 3 times a day with apothe cherry at night. When I was hungry, I had fruits and veggies with my aminos. If I wasn't hungry, I didn't. No coffee, no juice. No chocolatey desserts, no ice cream for 10 days.


The results - 6 lbs lost and over 10 inches disappeared all over my body. I went from a size 8 to a size 4. WTH... I did another 10 days a week later and boom kanani - lost another 6 lbs another 10 inches all around. I went from a size 4 to a size 2. I was done with processed foods, eating chocolate like it was going out of style, and coffee? Coffee was no longer a part of my daily lifestyle. In fact, it's been quite dusty lately... My daughter works for Starbucks, and I had to have her switch giving us coffee to giving us tea. I haven't had regular coffee since Christmas 2013. I have, on occasion, decaf.


I have more energy and excited about LIFE!


Since then, I've done multiple mini transformations (because if I do a full one, my pants fall down) and have helped over 500 people make the same choice to be healthy!

No comments: