Wednesday, February 4, 2015

It's a new year, and I've been full of gratitude for so many events that have already happened at the start of 2015:
1. New staff started in January and just GRATEFUL for this wonderful lady who continues to amaze me by her professionalism, her "go get um" attitude, and her positive nature that just makes work go by fast.
*Since September 2014, I've been practically doing two jobs. Then in mid November, I was doing 3 jobs. It's been challenging and quite tiring, but I love the company I work for, so I continued to plug away knowing that there would be a light at the end of the tunnel. And, there was. :)

2. Business is slowing building up and the "speed of the leader is the speed of the pack". So grateful for our team who continues to grow and learn. They are slowly become independent and they never cease to amaze me! Even those who were away because of personal reasons, they are coming back and becoming more involved.

3. My kiddies. They are so resilient. They continue to make me smile and help me continue to plug into work AND business because I know that in the end, they are the reason why I am pushing for a positive outcome in my goals for 2015.

4. My CCE group and my PSI group. Although both are different, they both help me to be accountable and they help me to be positive in all that I do. My CCE though is Christ Centered and these ladies are professional and they are full of vitality. My PSI group, I keep in touch to make sure we are still achieving our goals of what we want for ourselves and our future. Both, if we keep God as the forefront of our minds, anything ANYTHING is possible!

5. My Family - Cousins, Sisters… Do I need to say anything more? I am proud of them. I love them completely. I am at peace.

6. My Love. She is amazing. She puts up with my grumpy ways, my weird stories, my left field moments… even I think why in the world did she want to stick with me??? Through it all, she stands by me and helps me be organized when I really can't think any more.

And this is just the start. To be grateful for everything that comes my way. I cannot thank God enough for all the blessings He's been giving me! And it's only the start of the 2nd month of the year!!

<3 p="">

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your page! Keep up the great work :) We have a page too!