Monday, June 27, 2016

It's already the halfway point in 2016 and so much has happened since the last time I wrote. Kids have grown, I'm going on my 9th year working, and still feeling good about life and love. 
My youngest is going to be 14 this year and he's almost 5'6" if not already. My how time flies!!!


I still have goals to reach and bucket lists to check off:
- be able to supplement my income with Purium as my vehicle - consistently, not just "on-call". 
- TRAVEL. I was promised a trip to Japan and I have less than 8 years to go - that's what my passport tells me! Next year is our family reunion - December 2017 - and I'd like to go. There's still the Vegas soccer tournament too. The following year is FRANCE and the women's USA soccer team will be there.
- buy a HOUSE! Doesn't everyone???

Challenges this past year - and well… even in the last month. 

WORK - My boss of 8 years retired after 38 years with the company. So happy for her, but sad for us! Still looking for someone to take her place. Even our Clinic Manager retired as well after 25 years. 

I was asked to apply to another position so I'm awaiting results as well. 

HOME - although financially challenged, we still continue to move forward. Feels like snail or sloth paced… must work on making goals happen!

Sounds like I'm complaining? I don't mean to. I think just writing things down from my brain helps to alleviate all the chatter in my head before I go to sleep. Hope for answers and a good night's sleep too.

No comments: