Monday, October 15, 2018

What's going on now?????

Oh gosh it's been YEARS since the last time I've blogged on this site! It's good to know I remembered the email I used so I can continue my journaling. 

Updates to remind me that life does continue moving forward no matter what happens.... in the last 10 months, I've moved on from Kaiser and now with the DOE. Huge change from the "Private Sector" - as state calls it... some things are backwards and I'm still adjusting to the changes and the reasons why they do things the way they do. I have good people I work with - and I am so grateful for that. 

My two daughters are now in an apartment - on their own! How amazing is that??? Thanks to one of my coworkers, she helped me learn to coupon so I could buy a few things for them, not costing so much and all under $20! Everything from shampoo to cleaning supplies, food, and laundry detergent!

My son.. now 16 years old, is a Junior in high school. It's a turning point... so much responsibility he's realizing. He thought last year was HARD. This year packs a punch and he's feeling overwhelmed with all the things he needs to get done. Just had a row with him, trying to understand his feelings. sigh... teenager moments. AND not to leave out - he has a girlfriend! So much to REALLY think about!!

My wife and I are at 10 1/2 years together. My how time flies. It's not like it's been roses and skipping in the park kind of a relationship. But we sure have grown to understand and love each other through it all. 

I have so much to be thankful for - health, job, relationships, my kids... God has been good to me! Whenever I ask, HE never fails. It'll always be on HIS time, but I'll never stop praying and asking. 

No comments: