Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday Adventures

Happy Easter!

Yes, here we are, Sunday morning, BRIGHT EYED & BUSHY TAILED. The kiddies were looking for all 16 eggs!
We took time today (no soccer, can you believe it???) to go to Church and give thanks. I really do love the 10:00 am service at St. Elizabeth Church in Aiea. The Samoan choir is phenomenal.  
After a quick stop over to Gulicks for a mish mash of food, home to change, we were off to the beach for some R&R. We went to Waikiki beach, planted ourselves near the water and grassy area. 
I went running first before I relaxed a bit. Felt like exercising before relaxing... I know I'm a goof.
Mokulele, of course, was already in the water from the get go. I had to make him stop to take a picture. Here he is when he was BARELY dark. 

No comments: