Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mammies, Mariposa & Maritinis!

So Monday was my 2nd annual Mammogram.  This time, me and Big Sis decided to combine a day of torture and smashing with fun!  It sure is fun when you have someone to go with and get this all important screening done!  Kaiser Permanente Honolulu Clinic did an awesome job of getting me in and out so quickly!  Fifteen minutes - tops!

Then, we went to Neiman Marcus' Mariposa to have a nice lunch together. LOVE those popovers!  Yummy!  Sis really loved the chicken broth aka "consomme".  We split a lobster salad and a lobster club sandwich. Very yummy.  

I had my afternoon martini - a cosmopolitan.  I know! It's not a martini, but we were going for the M's - Mammies, Mariposa, Martini!

I thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon with my Sis.  She is so awesome and takes care of me.  Even though I'm older, married, and have a family, she will always see me as the "baby sister".  I love her so much!  Thank you for spending time and being my Big Sister!!!  I love you!!!


No comments: